Light/Breezes

Light/Breezes
SUNRISE AT DEATH VALLEY-Photo by Tom Cochrun

Saturday, May 7, 2011

THE WEEKENDER :) A TEACHING PAINTING

WHERE TECHNOLOGY, ART AND TEACHING MEET

       Explaining the value of following on Twitter, I told a friend it was like having an open wire service machine plugged into your brain.  (A wire service machine was a running teletype of continuous news flow from the Associated Press, United Press International or Reuters News.  In the pre-computer age, wire service machines clacked out a never ending stream of information to newspapers, radio and television stations from reporters around the world)
        From the time I listened to radio news as my mother prepared dinner, or clipped the sports pages in the local paper, I have been a news and information junkie. I remember arguing with an elementary school teacher that radio was a better teacher than she was.
        The learning systems today continue to fascinate me.  In the spirit of our Weekender-having fun, here's something to play and learn with.

The Painting

I wonder what my teacher would think of this?
Have fun.
And here is something quite nice as well


The duality between city and nature [video]
See you down the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment