Posting today in a series of airport waits.
Fog delayed the "equipment"-read that as plane-from arriving
our small airport last night. Thus our 6:30 AM departure was delayed, making our intended connection out of Phoenix impossible-unless the inbound "equipment" onto which we would transfer is also delayed by something. That something today most likely would be weather. A lot of snow is
expected in the Great Lakes, near our intended destination.
The already delayed flight is further delayed, but we
now have a 7 hour window. What we don't spend of that here in San Luis Obispo, will be spent in Phoenix. This time
we have time to give. 7 hours in the Phoenix airport!!
We've already dropped appointed meetings in addition to radio and television interviews that had been scheduled. Same for a dinner with former colleagues and friends. A 3:30 PM arrival in Indianapolis has now been scheduled for 1:00 AM.
Stay tuned America.
See you down the trail.