Light/Breezes

Light/Breezes
SUNRISE AT DEATH VALLEY-Photo by Tom Cochrun

Friday, March 1, 2013

THE WEEKENDER-Just Fun

CAN YOUR IPAD DO THIS?
  This link came from my friend Janos. Before the week was over, several others sent it to me as well. 
   What a great pitch man eh? You don't even need to understand what he's saying.
CAT MOMENTS
    As Yogi Berra said, "You can observe a lot just by watchin'."
      So it is with me and our cats, and so it might be for them.
Oh, he's got that camera out again.
Hurry up and take the shot. I want to got back to sleep.
 Why are you looking down here? I didn't think you could see me.
 Hmmm
Enough already!
This smells good. Feels good too.
You woke me up for that?
  Have a great weekend.  See you down the trail.

1 comment:

  1. Love the video. I'm scratching my head wondering how these tricks are possible, and I have a sudden hankering for ginger bread.

    ReplyDelete