Light/Breezes

Light/Breezes
SUNRISE AT DEATH VALLEY-Photo by Tom Cochrun

Monday, December 31, 2012

NEW YEAR

A GLIMMER
       This is the second cup of adrenaline laced hope in this great season.  A week after Christmas and the season of joy comes the New Year, the makeover of all makeovers, when all that is hoped for is possible, at least for this season and sometimes that is good enough to create momentum.
       Dream it now, and in the winter to come, do it.

FOR OLD TIMES
       Excuse me as my Scots blood turns me to sentimental recall of Robert Burns anthem
       "...and there's a trusty hand my friend 
       and give us a hand of thine!
       and we'll take a right good will draught,
       for auld lang syne."
       Take your choice of style, just have a happy ending and joyous beginning.

       Thank you for your readership this year.
       Be safe and be well.
       See you down the trail.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were one of my people.

    ---the Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Tom. All the best for 2013!
    I look forward to your future posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you and your family for a safe and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half of me is Scots-Irish. My grandfather was Robert Bruce and his father was William Wallace and I've got a fresh bottle of Oban to prove it! Best to ya!

    ReplyDelete