Light/Breezes

Light/Breezes
SUNRISE AT DEATH VALLEY-Photo by Tom Cochrun

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

GRATITUDE IS UNDER VALUED

LOOKING FOR IT
      I'm grateful for a walk my mother took with me one autumn day as the oaks, sycamores, elms and maples were resplendent.  She said it was one of the most beautiful falls she had seen.  It was an unusual thing, a hike in the park with my busy and laboring mom. As we strolled beneath old and ancient trees ablaze in red, orange, yellow and crunched over the leaves on the path I noticed the world, maybe really for the first time.
     Natural beauty stirs a deep awe in those who are sensitive to it. 
 PIER LIGHT
Seeing it again





subtle changes in seconds






     Thank you to the cosmic set designers!!
     See you down the trail.









2 comments:

  1. Marvelous photos of the changes in skylight at the pier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful velvety play of shadows. I never cease to be thrilled by the play of light on water. I suspect you feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete