Light/Breezes

Light/Breezes
SUNRISE AT DEATH VALLEY-Photo by Tom Cochrun

Saturday, April 20, 2013

THE WEEKENDER-IT FEELS BETTER

OK TO RELAX

   You're not alone if the events of the week left you wanting to curl up like this.
   Many questions to be answered, and lots of healing to be done, but this nation breaths easier now. Boston especially can relax.
So this weekend, this just feels right.
Even if you've seen an earlier version, The Weekender
prescribes this tonic, this weekend, for sure.


RELAX
See you down the trail.

3 comments:

  1. As I wrote to Bob Christy, I'll bet there was many a drunken party in Boston last night and I'll wager not a cop had to buy his own drinks.

    Love your sunset shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did need this reminder, Thanks.

    Alas, I've just now reached full relaxation, but work beacons in a mere 20 hours or so.

    ReplyDelete